|Job Title: Player Retention Expert
|City: Not Specified - Country: Not Specified
|At INTRALOT Interactive we maintain the highest ethical and professional standards of conduct and offer an exceptional environment full of challenges and rewards. We aim to be the employer of choice for the best talents within a rapidly developing, competitive and cutting-edge technology-oriented working environment. If you are a graduate or a professional searching for a career with international exposure and opportunities, challenges and professional growth, join our team.
To build structures, communication programs, in-sight, analysis and awareness so that players are retained and value developed through an ongoing marketing relationship. Channels include physical presence and remote gaming.
- Develop a program of retention based marketing campaigns and activities. Define and quantify key objectives of each campaign (conversion, yield increase, re-activation etc).
- Manage the design of retention campaigns using a variety of communication channels (email, onsite, social media, SMS, telephone etc.)
- Manage execution of all campaigns
- Manage set up of player offers and loyalty schemes
- Targeting individual player segments to maximize return on investment of retention marketing spend.
- Define success of campaign including ROI and other key KPIs and compile analysis of campaigns
- Reporting on success of campaigns
- Monitor retention marketing budget spend
- Produce reports for performance of promotions with a ROI objective.
- Participate in the integration requirements of new CRM solutions and in the implementation.
Basic Skill Set & Experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in CRM
- Proven track record of bringing about significant business improvement
- Online marketing experience, ideally in an online B2C environment.
- Managing all aspects of retention focused marketing campaigns, including experience with analytical tools and mass communication marketing solutions
- Experience in Gaming is an advantage
- Native speaking of French language is an advantage. Solid knowledge of English language is a must.
- Knowledge of web technologies
To apply, please visit our website www.intralotinteractive.com/en/explore-i2/working-with-us/ or send your CV to email@example.com.
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact Tel: Not Specified
|Apply By: Not Specified