Evolution Gaming pens agreement with Nederlandse Loterij

Live

evolutiongamingdutchlottery
Casino solutions provider Evolution Gaming has announced a new partnership with the recently formed Dutch Lottery operator, Nederlandse Loterij.

The new partnership reinforces Evolution’s strategy to expand its offerings in all regulated markets, in the hopes of maintaining strong growth in the fastest growing vertical in gaming.

The newly created lottery donates 37% of its revenues to national sport and charity organisations, with the remaining 63% going to the Dutch national treasury.

Bas van de Bunt adds: “We wanted to work with a market-leading provider with a proven track record of delivering first-to-market advantage in re-regulated jurisdictions. Evolution has achieved this a number of times for major licensees in new markets across Europe.”

Evolution Group CEO Martin Carlesund comments: “We are delighted to be working with the largest gaming operator in the Netherlands with huge reach across the country – and an organisation committed to contributing to a happy and healthy Dutch society.

“We are confident that we will further enhance the wide range of games on offer for sale and responsible play. Signing a client of this calibre is yet another major accomplishment for Evolution but also for the iGaming industry as such.”

Earlier this month, industry supplier NYX Gaming Group also announced a long-term partnership with the lottery giant, referring to it as a “key player on the world lottery stage”.

Premium+ Connections
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium Connections
Consultancy
Executive Profiles
Seminole Hard Rock Support Services
Seminole Hard Rock Support Services
Metropolitan Gaming
Holland Casino
Nederlandse Loterij
Follow Us

Facing Facts: Q1 2024 analysis from across the globe

Gambling Insider tracks the Q1 results of operators across t...

Taking Stock: A guide to sports betting operator and supplier prices

Gambling Insider tracks sports betting operator and supplier...

Tailor-made: The power of personalisation in the modern gaming industry

With insights from GR8 Tech, Greentube and the Oregon Lotter...

Sportradar and the Taiwan Sports Lottery: More offerings, greater efficiency

Danny Fok, VP of Strategic Projects at Sportradar, speaks al...