Financial News
News covering financial aspects of the betting and gambling industry, concerning loans, shares, property sales and general gaming company finances.

Intralot posts 3% H1 growth but still harbouring €508.7m debt

Intralot has announced the results of its H1 report, which saw the gambling company post an annual 3% revenue increase for H1 2022. The report shows Intralot made total gross revenue of €168.5m ($168.8m) for H1 2022, up €4.6m on last year. Meanwhile, EBITDA also increased by 1% to €55.1m in 2022. Breaking it down further, Intralot’s 2022 Q2 showed an annual revenue growth of 4%, totalling €88.7m on €85.1m for the ...
Nikogiannis Karantzis, CEO - ISX Financial
Slot Focus
Pragmatic Play
Monster Superlanche
Bragg Gaming
Nordic Fire
Company Focus
NuxGame
NuxGame - next-level iGaming Software Provider
NuxGame has enjoyed an immense amount of growth in recent years, becoming a go-to source of casino and sportsbook solutions within the industry. It has focused on being the one-stop shop for every ...
Premium+ Connections
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium Connections
Executive Profiles
Interblock
Caesars Entertainment
Pragmatic Play
Flutter Entertainment

Global Gaming Awards London: Who will win Executive of the year 2023?

Gambling Insider takes a look at the nominations list for 20...

CEO Special: Flutter International CEO Dan Taylor returning to roots

Flutter International CEO Dan Taylor meets Louis Thompsett t...

CEO Special: Light & Wonder Gaming CEO Siobhan Lane - optimising superpowers

Siobhan Lane, Light & Wonder Gaming CEO, speaks to Gambling...

CEO Special: Hoiana Resorts' Steve Wolstenholme – the travel man

Hoiana President & CEO Steve Wolstenholme talks to Gambling...

Read Magazine