A bet365 spokesperson said:
“Already available in Mexico, we have been thrilled to see the popularity for Mercado Pago, since launching in Argentina last week. bet365 prides itself on our localized product offering, and how we respond to changing customer behaviours in each international market. We hope that introducing Mercado Pago will further enhanced the bet365 sports betting and gaming experience for our customers in both BAC and BAP.”
Launched in 2003, Mercado Pago is a digital payment platform available to consumers and businesses exclusively in Latin America—originally created as an integrated online payments solution to complement ecommerce platform MercadoLibre.
- Mercado Pago is a deposit method available to customers residing in Mexico using MXN and Argentina (Buenos Aires City and Buenos Aires Province) using ARS.
- Where a deposit has been made using Mercado Pago all withdrawals are processed via Bank Wire.
- Deposits are instant and bet365 apply no charges for using this method.
- Deposits will be taken from your available Mercado Pago balance. If you do not have sufficient funds in your balance, you will need to top up your Mercado Pago balance prior to depositing with bet365.
- To transfer funds, click on Deposit and select Mercado Pago from the list of available payment methods. Enter your deposit amount and click Make Deposit. You will then be directed to the Mercado Pago website where you will need to log into your account and confirm your payment. Once complete, the amount will be instantly credited to your bet365 account.