Published
OnlineSports BettingIndustryAffiliate

Boomerang reveals significant traffic boost after Golden Boomerang Awards launch

Boomerang shares product stats and insights revealing significant traffic and engagement boost since the traffic tournament launch just one week ago. 

boomerang awards

The inaugural Golden Boomerang Awards by Boomerang Partners continues to gain momentum, offering major incentives for affiliates to drive high-performing traffic until the finale on May 14, 2024. Boomerang has disclosed impressive product statistics that showcase increased traffic and betting activity since the traffic tournament launch. 

Overall, after just one week of the Golden Boomerang Awards tournament, traffic on Boomerang's products has increased by 12% over the Champions League group stage and 27% over last year's play-off phase. 

Referring to this growth details. Matches in the Round of 16 of the UEFA Champions League proved extremely popular, becoming the top winter attraction on Boomerang's sports betting platforms. 60% of the audience placed pre-match bets on the Champions League matches, while the remaining 40% preferred live betting during the games. Impressively, 2/3 of bettors made winning combo/parlay bets across the UCL matchups. The most popular games, which attracted 3/4 of total wagers, were Lazio vs Bayern Munich, Napoli vs Barcelona and RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid. 

As the Golden Boomerang Awards 2024 enters its second half, prizes are also expanding. The biweekly rewards system is updated with fresh giveaways to maintain the interest of both current tournament participants and newcomers. At the same time, as the teams already accumulate points and climb the ranks, there is a reasonable benefit to joining the tournament as early as possible: by May 14 the top 30 highest-performing affiliates will earn a VIP invitation to the finale - a prestigious award ceremony packed with networking opportunities, first-rate entertainment and an afterparty filled with an unmatched exclusives. 

With over 200 affiliates already registered, the Golden Boomerang Awards offers a lucrative opportunity to monetize traffic with Boomerang’s player-preferred sports betting and casino gaming services. The array of prizes, combined with superior conversion rates, presents a rewarding opportunity. Affiliates ready to showcase their skills and reap significant rewards are welcome to join by registering before May 14 at GoldenBoomerangAwards.com. 

Premium+ Connections
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium Connections
Consultancy
Executive Profiles
Flutter
Galaxy Gaming
Churchill Downs Incorporated
Oddsworks
Follow Us

Global Gaming Awards Asia-Pacific: Going live

The Global Gaming Awards Asia-Pacific are set for their firs...

Preview: SiGMA Asia 2024

SiGMA’s annual Asia summit comes back to Manila – signif...

Company profile: Praxis Tech

Being payments ready in Asia - A call to action for iGaming...