Renowned international game-maker Fugaso has announced that it has reached the 1 billion bets milestone following a very successful exhibition at ICE London 2019.
Founded at the end of 2016, the European company provides a diverse offer of over 60 HTML5 video slots and table games. Fugaso has released several new games so far this year, which were exhibited with GrooveGaming aggregator platform on the company's stand at ICE London 2019.
Fugaso (short for Future Gaming Solutions) is an advanced technology company having the capacity to build-in various interesting nuances within game design to make a more immersive experience for players. Some of Fugaso's titles include blockbusters such as Trump It Deluxe, Wild Rodeo, The Mummy 2018:Block Pays, Super Hamster and Stoned Joker, amongst others.
With the Special Features and very high % RTP (return to player) provided by Fugaso's leading technologies the entire games portfolio has the ability to drive a substantial fan base as evidenced by the over 1 billion spins to date as well as satisfy a broad range of European and international players.
Fugaso promotes a safe and responsible gaming environment in-line with licensing in leading jurisdictions, the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority, and strictly adheres to those high standards.
All Fugaso games offer the following features to help deliver unique gaming experiences:
- A large collection of 62 unique HTML5 Fugaso table games and video slots supported on all devices
- Certified games with UK, Malta and Curacao licenses, with many more to come
- Jackpot Series Games with 3 levels without extra fees and Jackpot contribution for all the operators
- Very high Bonuses for players across all the games
- Popular games that thousands of people play every day with very high RTP 95-99.5%
- A trusted Gaming platform that supports all currencies including Cryptocurrencies
- “Rich Free Spins” feature which provide operators and players the freedom of giving and using free spins with a multiplier!
Commenting on the company's achievement, Niko Mazger, Fugaso CEO said: “We are delighted to offer our gaming content at this level, reaching the 1 billion bets milestone shows that we are a valuable partner with a well-installed franchise around our stable of products. As the industry continues to grow there will be more demand for variation in products like ours. Innovation is a massive selling point for games-makers like Fugaso and we will see some fantastic concepts coming out over the next few years from our talented Team, which will see us hitting even bigger milestones.”