The annual Gaming in Holland Conference, taking place June 5-6 in Amsterdam, is where everyone goes to find out what is happening in the Dutch gaming market, as well as to meet with local and international executives, industry experts, and service providers.
Here are seven more reasons why you can’t afford to miss this event:
- 2019 is the year that the Dutch Remote Gaming Act was finally adopted by the legislature. René Jansen, Chairman of the Netherlands Gambling Authority, Dennis van Breemen, Head of Integrity and Gambling Policy at the Ministry of Justice and Security and industry representatives will discuss the latest regulatory developments. In the end, the long wait was worth it!
- The second conference day, June 6, will feature several in-depth sessions on the future Dutch betting market, sports integrity, and match-fixing. Our speaker lineup includes Declan Hill, one of the world’s foremost experts on match-fixing and corruption in sports; David Foster, Head of Regulatory Affairs and Sports Integrity at GVC; and Jack Kennedy, Intelligence & Investigation Manager at Sportradar.
- Gain instant market insights when the results of the very first Gaming in Holland Monitor are revealed. The Gaming in Holland Monitor, developed in cooperation with Sherloq Market Research & Insights, is the largest and most comprehensive brand monitor about online gambling in the Netherlands. It allows participating operators to track the position of their brand within a changing competitive field.
- Even though all eyes are focused on the soon-to-open online market, we are not neglecting the land-based sector. We will have a keynote speech by Holland Casino CEO Erwin van Lambaart, who will give an update on the operator’s strategy as privatization appears to be off the table for the foreseeable future. Additionally, the GiH Conference will feature sessions on retail betting in the Netherlands and on the challenges of taking your land-based business online.
- Our conference venue, De Koepelkerk, a beautiful 17th-century domed church located in the heart of Amsterdam and part of the 5-star Marriott Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, is ideal for networking. We are right at the picturesque canals and have free bicycles available (courtesy of Leaseweb) for our conference participants.
- Show your (and the industry’s) social commitment by participating in our charity auction that benefits Fonds Gehandicaptensport, a charitable fund for handicapped sports. Win an aerobatic flight, a free billboard campaign, or tickets to a Chelsea FC football match.
- Last but not least, don’t run the risk of missing out when the seventh-largest gambling market among the EU28 opens up for online opportunities. Stay informed and visit the 2019 Gaming in Holland Conference!
Check out our full conference agenda and book your place before it is too late!