We are only one week away from commencing the one month countdown to the 2nd annual Scandinavian Gaming Show to be held from 5 to 6 September at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This week Eventus International is excited to announce some great deals on offer:
- A 10% discount on delegate passes
- A 5% discount on exhibitor and sponsorship packages
This special offer is valid from the 5th to the 9th of August so ensure to book between these dates to save!
Contact our Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to review our discounted sponsorship and exhibition packages available.
Eventus International is also pleased to announce the line-up of top-notch industry speakers for SGS 2019:
- Antonio Zanghi, Managing Director, Maxima. Compliance
- Fiona Davies, Head of Gaming – Risk Intelligence, Acuris Risk Intelligence
- Jesper Søgaard, CEO and Co-founder, Better Collective
- Alex Iliopulus, Senior Product Manager of International Compliance Strategy, Betfair
- Carl Fredrik Stenstrøm, General Secretary, NBO
- Catherine Chauvin, Area Manager, PMU
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, UK
- Francesco Bianchi, Director of iGaming Operations, BMM
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT AG
- Gustaf Hoffstedt, General Secretary, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
- Henric Andersson, Co-Founder and Director, SuprNation
- Jack Symons, Founder/CEO, Gamban
- Jan Feuerhake, Partner, Taylor Wessing
- Jan Hagelberg, Vice President, Casino Games Business Unit, Veikkaus Oy
- Jari Vähänen, Vice President, New Business & Senior Vice President, International Affairs, Veikkaus
- Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial Officer, Scoutgaming
- Johann Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
- Morten Ronde, Managing Partner, Nordic Gambling
- Paul Foster, Non-Executive Director, Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association
- Peter Murray, Head of Gaming, Alexem Services
- Rob Fell, Director, Netent
- Sverker Skogsberg, Senior Vice President, PAF
- Trevor de Giorgio, Chief Legal Officer, Greentube
- Vasiliki Panousi, Senior Advisor Policy and Legal, EGBA
The condensed version of the SGS 2019 agenda includes:
Day One - Thursday, 5 September
09:30 Exhibition Showcase and Networking
10:00 to16:00 SGS Conference
On day one, discussions will cover topics relating to:
- The Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark.
- Marketing of gambling adverts in the Scandinavian countries - how to self-govern in order to avoid inappropriate or excessive legislation being imposed.
- The greatest threat to the gaming industry is possible stricter regulation and illegal/ irresponsible operators creating a bad name and repercussions for legal operators. Recent new UK legislation and penalties is a good example. Further, new legislation normally comes with increased operator costs. Will this roll over into Scandinavia?
- Channeling of the grey market in Scandinavian countries - effective shutdowns, especially where such set-ups are not simply black and white.
- How to securely grow your business with bigger payouts
- Gender diversity and the gambling industry: Using diversity to increase responsibility and market-share.
- An action plan for responsible gaming in Scandinavian countries and beyond.
16:30 to late Networking Drinks
Day Two - Friday, 6 September
09:30 Exhibition Showcase and Morning Coffee
10:00 to 16:00 SGS Conference
Day two will present delegates with an insightful agenda including presentations and discussions about:
- How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place.
- Insights into the changes in brand strategies of different companies within the industry
- Review of Compliance Requirements from KYC, AML to EDD – How it is changing and what operators can practically do to better know their customers to make the industry safe, profitable and sustainable.
- Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
- Affiliates: Rogue affiliates, and how to apply gaming and marketing legislation effectively to these.
- Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
16:30 Afternoon Coffee
Leverage this must-attend event to brush shoulders and network with the most prominent operators and gaming specialists in the Scandinavian market.
#SGS2019 - Uncovering new opportunity by uniting gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Join the best in the business and register for SGS 2019 now.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to find out how we can raise your profile in the Scandinavian Market with our tailored sponsorship and exhibition packages:
About the event:
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 was a resounding success. The summit achieved its objective to help create a safe, regulated and responsible gaming environment while opening up the market to the game-changing technological innovations.
This year, the Scandinavian Gaming Show will give gaming professionals the practical expertise of the world’s thought-leaders in the gaming industry and provide a forum for discussion on all the key areas of operating a gaming business in the region to help you rise to new heights in your company and in the industry.
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 will be attended by local and international gaming sector operators, software providers, payment gateway providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, gaming regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.