The 2019 Gaming in Spain Conference, which takes place November 21-22, 2019, in Madrid, is your single stop to stay informed of the opportunities offered by the booming Spanish online gaming market. Register now!
With several major newcomers set to enter Spain’s rapidly growing iGaming market, the demand for marketing and media services is expected to increase significantly. In light of recent political developments and unsettled public perceptions, the main question now facing the industry is how it can maintain an effective media footprint in a sustainable and compliant manner.
While new advertising restrictions appear unavoidable – and may even be useful in improving the public perception of the sector – another important question is how the market will respond to an influx of new operators. It seems doubtful that the market can grow fast enough to accommodate all current license holders. Will specialization and product diversification be part of the answer?
The 2019 GiS Conference also marks the occasion that the first results of the Gaming in Spain Market & Brand Monitor will be shared with a wider audience. The GiS Market & Brand Monitor is set up as a multi-measurement study with the aim of tracking both perceptions and use of Spanish-licensed iGaming brands across representative survey populations. If you want to keep track of your brand’s performance, this session is not to be missed.
When & where
The fifth Gaming in Spain Conference will be held November 21-22, 2019 at the Santiago Bernabéu, home stadium of renowned football side Real Madrid. The conference will include a tour of the stadium.
Key conference topics
- Sustainable advertising in an increasingly crowded market
- New market entrants and the state of Spain’s iGaming market
- Product diversification
- Regulatory and legal updates
- Ceuta and Melilla’s tax advantages
- Responsible gaming innovations
- Meet the Power Affiliates
- How to get reliable brand and market intelligence
The full conference agenda is available here.
- Juan Espinosa García, Director General de Regulación del Juego
- Guillermo Olagüe Sánchez, Subdirector General de Regulación del Juego
- Mikel López de Torre, President of Jdigital
- Maarten Haijer, Secretary General at the European Gaming and Betting Association
- Santiago Asensi, Managing Partner at Asensi Abogados
- Pedro López Martín-Andino, Managing Partner MartínAndino Abogados
- Mauro De Fabritiis, Partner at MDF Consultants
- Daniel Fernandez, CEO and co-founder of Betmedia
- Scott Longley, MD at Clear Concise Media
- Christian Khoury, CEO of Playfulbet
- Jonas Dam Vesti Petersen, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Gaming Innovation Group
- And many more!
About Gaming in Spain
Gaming in Spain is a large international B2B community with over 3,000 members. In 2010, Gaming in Spain organized the very first international gaming conference in Madrid, where Mr Juan Carlos Alfonso of the DGOJ announced the initial online gaming legislation. Further Gaming in Spain conferences were held in 2011, 2017, and 2018.
Gaming in Spain was founded by Willem van Oort, a Barcelona-based gaming consultant and member of IMGL and IAGA, who operates in Spain, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands.