The 6th edition of the prominent Sports Betting East Africa+ summit is taking place on 21 and 22 April 2020 at Speke Resort Munyonyo, Kampala, Uganda.
Sports Betting East Africa+ is guaranteed to bring you the latest insights in the industry from global experts in the field. The Eventus International team is excited to add the following names to our lineup of industry leading international speakers:
- Aggrey Sayi, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets
- Corti Paul Lakuma, Macroeconomist
- Denis Kikonyogo, Head of Business Development,Champion Bet
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager,Gaming Labs
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Mr Isaac Imaka, Chairman, Responsible Gaming & Betting Operators Network
- Jean Claude Mushimire,Services Industry Development Policy Officer, Ministry of TradeIndustry and East African Community Affairs, Rwanda
- Zaheer Nathani, CEO, Best Bet
The summit will cover the following topics:
- The gambling tax framework in Uganda
- Mobile gaming opportunities
- The developments shaping the future of sports betting in Africa
- The role of operators in product innovation
- What can be learned from Europe and the rest of the world
SBEA+’s Silver Sponsor is Betwinner. BETWINNER Sportsbook includes over 1,000 events daily. Over 400,000 online users bet with BETWINNER.com. They endeavour to give you the best experience. One of the key advantages compared to other companies is the "low base players" effect. This means that it is much easier for their partners to monetise their traffic, which gives them great opportunities for scaling and growth.
Our exhibitor is Melbet. Melbet is known for their incredible services when it comes to sports betting. They have a variety of sports events that you can bet on. From the time the platform was established, it has shown great progress with respect to offering world class services to their players.
On a daily basis you will find more than 200 sporting events that you can bet on. This is a platform that will be appreciated by newbie bettors and professionals alike. There is a selection of betting events to bet on that include baseball, snooker, bowls, hockey, floorball, curling, Formula 1, springboard diving and skiing among others.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Understand the East African gaming climate
- Meet & network with industry peers, existing and potential
- Share experience and discuss significant partnerships and collaborations
- Discuss future industry trends, opportunities and risks
- Discover new technologies, payment and software solutions for your business
- Profit from targeted, niche events aimed at C-level executives and forge valuable business relationships
To View the agenda https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea-brochure-access
To register and secure your seat at SBEA+ 2020, click here.
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at SBEA+ 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in East Africa with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for SBEA+ 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE India, Sports Betting West Africa+, Cyprus Gaming Show, Scandinavian Gaming Show, AI In Gaming, International Lottery Play Summit, iGaming Germany (iGG), All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo (GAME), Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Play Social – Social Gaming China and the All American Sports Betting Summit.