We welcome our speaker lineup and latest sponsors and exhibitors!
The 6th edition of the prominent Sports Betting East Africa+ summit is taking place on 21 and 22 April 2020 at Speke Resort Munyonyo, Kampala, Uganda.
Sports Betting East Africa+ is guaranteed to bring you the latest insights in the industry from global experts in the field. The Eventus International team is excited to add the following names to our lineup of industry leading international speakers:
- Aggrey Sayi, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd (UK)
- Denis Kikonyogo, Head of Business Development, Champion Bet
- Devon Dalbock, General Manager, Gaming Labs
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Isaac Imaka, Chairman, Responsible Gaming & Betting Operators Network
- James Mbalwe, DG, Gaming Board of Tanzania
- Jean Claude Mushimire, Services Industry Development Policy Officer, Ministry of Trade Industry and east African Community Affairs, Rwanda
- Kaleb Stanislav, Head of Gaming Operations, Betika!
- Paul Corti Lakuma, Research Analyst, EPRC
- Tayo Atoloye, Country Manager, Panserve
- Zaheer Nathani, CEO, Best Bet
The summit will cover the following topics:
- The gambling tax framework in Uganda
- Mobile gaming opportunities
- The developments shaping the future of sports betting in Africa
- The role of operators in product innovation
- What can be learned from Europe and the rest of the world
During the event, participants will meet Betwinner being silver sponsor for SBEA+ as well as Betgenius, the multi-award-winning technology provider who is stage sponsor.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Understand the East African gaming climate
- Meet & network with industry peers, existing and potential
- Share experience and discuss significant partnerships and collaborations
- Discuss future industry trends, opportunities and risks
- Discover new technologies, payment and software solutions for your business
- Profit from targeted, niche events aimed at C-level executives and forge valuable
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at SBEA+ 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in East Africa with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for SBEA+ 2020.
Email: [email protected]
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE India, Sports Betting West Africa+, Cyprus Gaming Show, Scandinavian Gaming Show, AI In Gaming, International Lottery Play Summit, iGaming Germany (iGG), All-in Gaming Ukraine Summit, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo (GAME), Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, ACE (Affiliate Conference & Expo) 2020, Play Social – Social Gaming China and the All American Sports Betting Summit.