- BtoBet report analyses the evolving Colombian market as it adapts to a more digital native community
Whilst still primarily a market with strong retail tendencies, the Colombian iGaming industry is fastly adapting to the digital channels as the country’s technological infrastructure are constantly improved.
This is strongly indicatedby Coljuegos’ end of year fiscal results which were published last October. Whilst retail bookmakers accounted for the bulk of tax revenue, amounting to61% of the market, it wasonline operators – though still having only a 10% of the market share – that constituted the fastest growth of any legal form of gambling.
All this data is presented in BtoBet’s latest Industry Report for the Colombian market, “Colombia: Shifting From Retail to Online”, the latest in a series of Reports compiled by the leading iGaming platform provider that analyse and dissect all the major markets on a global level.The Industry Report also offers valuable data in relation to the improvements that the country has undertaken in recent years in its technological infrastructure.
Amongst other key data, interested operators are provided with detailed information regarding:
- Internet penetration,
- Smartphone penetration,
- Daily average internet usage,
- Average speeds and improvements in internet connection and mobile internet speeds
- Different device usage,
- Insights of how one can diversify a retail strategy to place more empahsis on the digital channels,
- How one can target non-registered players, and
- The use of social media and how one can use this communicative medium to provide a more engaging and player-centric betting experience.
All those operators keen on having a deeper insight on how the Colombian market is evolving can download BtoBet’s latest Industry Report, and schedule a meeting with its team of professionals by sending an email on [email protected].