Relax Gaming Group was founded in 2010 with the goal of simplifying B2B content delivery for the modern iGaming landscape. With business simplicity and collaboration central to its ethos, its recent and rapid expansion has been conceived in order to deliver unparalleled global reach.

Via a quick one-time integration, Relax Gaming now provides access to a roster of 1500+ casino games and a diverse range of proprietary products, including Poker, Bingo and its own rapidly expanding slot portfolio. The high-quality aggregated content is provided through its selected Silver Bullet (commercially represented) and Powered By Relax (commercially independent) partners.


Relax Gaming, owned by Kindred Group, is a B2B iGaming supplier with access to thousands of casino games, including poker, bingo and slot games. The aggregation casino game content is supplied through partners Silver Bullet and Powered By, with additional proprietary poker and bingo products. It is headquartered in Malta, with additional office locations in Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Sweden and Gibraltar. The game studios for Relax Gaming are based in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Malm� and Stockholm.

PRODUCTS

Poker: Starting in 2012 with its Fast Poker Network variant, Relax Gaming has launched several further poker products over the years. These include Relax Poker and HexaPro, which was launched in December 2018.

Bingo: Launched in 2015, Relax Bingo is a product that offers multiple bingo variants, including 75-ball and 90-ball games. Relax Bingo also offers minigames, jackpots, promotions and is offered across multiple markets. Later on, HexaBingo was launched, which employed the same Jackpot Sit'N'Go format from its poker games.

Casino Aggregator: As part of its offerings, Relax Gaming also supplies its aggregation content with thousands of titles, from both its own proprietary studios as well as third-party developers. The Relax Gaming aggregator is made up of business models from Silver Bullet, Powered By Plat To Plat, Powered By Game Server and Relax Gaming.

Relax Apex: Relax Gaming released its Relax Apex service in June 2021, which would act as a next-generation aggregation overlay, set to revolutionise the delivery of content while significantly diminishing QA and compliance efforts for operators. It would also allow for automated custom integrations and promotional suite access.

HISTORY

Founded in March 2010 by Patrik Österåker and Jani Tekoniemi, Relax Gaming was intended to be a technical provider of gaming solutions. Within two years, the company would grow and expand into its second office in Tallinn, Estonia.

As one of its first products, Relax Gaming launched its Fast Poker Network in 2012. This was a poker variant that had been made popular by Full Tilt's Rush Poker, which had since been taken offline. Along with PokerStars' Zoom Poker, Relax Gaming hoped that its Fast Poker variant would be adopted by players. After being licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), the variant was launched on Unibet, Betsson and iGame platforms.

In collaboration with Unibet, a brand owned and operated by Kindred, Relax Gaming would release its full flagship poker product in 2014. This was achieved with a €1.3m ($1.4m) investment by Unibet, who also left Microgamin's poker network, MPN. Relax Gaming also hired Martin Stålros as CCO, who had previously been appointed as the Head of Poker Operations at Unibet.

Just over a year later, in 2013, Kindred had been invested in Relax Gaming enough to be considered its largest owner, with 33% of outstanding shares.

Kindred would close the agreement to fully acquire Relax Gaming on 1 October, 2021. This was achieved by purchasing the remaining outstanding shares of the company for a total of €320m. After Kindred took ownership of 93% of the company's shares, the remaining 7% was divided between Relax Gaming management. Relax Gaming was to be kept as an independent entity within Kindred, retaining its own Board of Directors.
Premium+ Connections
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium Connections
Consultancy
Executive Profiles
The Star Entertainment Group
Bayes Esports
Gordon Moody