2020_8_pragmatic.gif
2020_8_pragmatic.gif
2020_8_pragmatic.gif
CLOSE
× Gambling News In-Depth iGaming Calendar Connections GI Friday Trafficology GI Magazine
GGA 2020 AffiliateCon
NEWS 23 July 2019

Better Collective acquires two US sites for $20m

By Tim Poole

Affiliate Better Collective has acquired US web portals VegasInsider.com and ScoresandOdds.com for $20m in cash.

Earlier this year, Better Collective purchased 60% of the RotoGrinders network for $21m, with a view to acquiring the remaining 40% between 2022 and 2024.

VegasInsider.com and ScoresandOdds.com will now bolster the company’s US portfolio, both having been formed over 20 years ago.

Better Collective will change the sites’ business model from subscription and advertising to affiliate marketing and lead generation.

Jesper Søgaard, Better Collective CEO, said: "These two web portals have the potential to become the largest revenue generating assets within Better Collective in the coming years.

"Furthermore, they have significant synergy effects with our other US-facing assets, not least with our recent acquisition of the RotoGrinders Network."

In June, that acquisition drew praise from Catena Media US General Manager Michael Daly, who spoke exclusively to Gambling Insider.

Catena itself purchased BonusSeeker.com in March 2018.

RELATED TAGS: Mergers & Acquisitions | Affiliate
DISCUSS THIS ARTICLE
IN-DEPTH 18 February 2020
A decade to remember
READ MORE

PREMIUM CONNECTIONS
1xPartners
Affiliate
1xPartners is the innovative and exciting affiliate program offered by 1xBet, one of the world's leading sportsbooks and casinos. Offering ...
ActiveWins
PR and Marketing
ActiveWin has ripped up the rulebook on the traditional agency prototype. Our model is based on performance - as you ...
BetConstruct
Systems and Software
BetConstruct is a global award-winning technology and services provider for online and land-based gaming industry. BetConstruct's innovative and proven offerings ...
Digital Isle of Man
Legal and Jurisdictions
Digital Isle of Man is responsible for the thriving Digital sector in the Isle of Man, spanning the Island's international ...
Newgioco Group
Systems and Software
Newgioco Group, Inc. (OTCQB:NWGI) is a premier leisure betting technology company providing regulated online and land-based gaming and sports ...
NSoft
Systems and Software
NSoft is an award - winning internationally recognized software solutions provider for betting industry. The company has more than 200 employees ...
Global Gaming Awards
Industry Awards
The Global Gaming Awards London recognise the most innovative companies and individuals of the gaming world. The Awards are powered ...
BBIN
Systems and Software
The Leading iGaming Software Supplier in Asia
Efbet
Systems and Software
We have partnered up with deVRealm in a joint venture for the development of new gambling technology platforms. The primary ...
Zimpler
Payments
Zimpler provides a complete In and Out payment solution for online services. That means we take care of identifying the ...