SBC has announced the details of its biggest ever conference and exhibition, SBC Summit Barcelona 2022. The event with the unrivalled speaker line-up, scheduled for 20-22 September at Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc, will turn the venue into the centre of the international betting and gaming industry for the week, gathering leading industry experts and decision-makers from around the world.
In short, SBC Summit Barcelona will host no fewer than 6,000+ delegates, 200 exhibitors, 350 speakers, and seven conference stages and provide the best networking and event experience over the course of three days.
SBC has divided the exhibition floor and the networking lounges into five main zones:
- The Sports Betting Zone will allow visitors to access the next generation of sportsbook products from companies such as Altenar, BetConstruct, Delasport, Golden Race, Pinnacle, Soft2Bet, Sporting Solutions, Sportingtech, Symplify, Stats Perform and many more.
- The Casino & iGaming Zone will see companies such as Amusnet Interactive, EGT Digital, Endorphina, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, SmartSoft Gaming, and Wazdan. Visitors will get an exclusive first look at the hottest product launches, platform innovations and game releases.
- The Payments and Compliance Zone will host payment service providers, KYC experts, and safer gambling and compliance specialists. Adyen, Aurum Solutions, IDnow, Truelayer, Trustly and more companies will be exhibiting.
- The Affiliate, Marketing & Media Zone will give the floor to operators, marketing service providers, affiliate programs and affiliate networks with exhibitors such as Bet365, Clever Advertising, Ebet, Kaizen Gaming, Mate Affiliates, Melbet, XL Media, and many more.
- The Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse Zone will display and present the latest technologies and discuss the opportunities of tomorrow. The zone will focus on the necessity of understanding the emerging trends in the world of technology today to seize marketing opportunities and build a successful product tomorrow.
Apart from the five primary zones, the exhibition floor will also have a separate Innovation, Technology and Startup zone as part of SBC's overall effort to assist startups in their growth and development plans. Moreover, there will be a zone dedicated to the ever-important topic of Player Protection, featuring heated discussions and exhibitors who have made it their mission to mitigate problem gambling.
This year's Barcelona Summit is not just about the impressive exhibition and networking floor. The event will see one of the strongest speaker line-ups witnessed at an industry event with star names such as Molly Bloom (entrepreneur and Poker legend), Shay Segev (CEO, Dazn), Johan Tjärnberg (CEO, Trustly), Jesper Svensson (CEO, Betsson Group), Paris Smith (CEO, Pinnacle Sports), Sam Sadi (CEO, LiveScore Group), Christine Lewis (CEO, Bombay Group), Niels Onkenhout (CEO, Nederlandse Loterij), Jose Duarte (CEO, Betcris), Gabriele Greisbacher (Global Head of Payments and Compliance, Entain Group), and Alexander Stevendahl (CEO, Videoslots) among the 350 executives and specialists participating.
There will be seven conference stages, including a C-level Leadership Stage and the Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse Stage that will discuss the latest tech issues and opportunities for the betting and gaming industry. The speakers at the Sports Betting Stage will discuss sports betting issues, future opportunities and the Qatar World Cup. The Casino & iGaming Stage experts will discuss what online casinos can learn from video games and the challenges behind creating innovative live casino games, among other topics. The Payments & Compliance Stage will host discussions on delivering a frictionless payment experience and the impact of contactless technology on player behaviour. The Affiliate, Marketing & Media Stage will host conversations around affiliate licensing and the future of SEO. The Player Protection Stage will focus the discussion on responsible gambling, regulatory updates and affordability checks and host the live version of Martin Lycka's (SVP of Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gaming, Entain) 'Safe Bet Show'.
SBC CEO & Founder Rasmus Sojmark said: "We are beyond excited to see that this year's event is already drawing large crowds of industry professionals. We update the exhibition floor every single day, and more and more industry leaders are confirmed as speakers. SBC Summit Barcelona will offer attendees an unrivalled networking experience and the highest-quality in-person gathering the industry has seen to date."
Apart from the access to the exhibition floor, the unrivalled conference content and the three full days of networking experiences, the event will feature:
- Evening networking parties and exclusive dinners at Barcelona's hottest venues
- The 20-team 5-a-side SBC Football Championship at RCDE Stadium, home of La Liga club Espanyol
- The sixth edition of the Premios eGaming Jdigital's Operator Awards - the highest recognition of the online gaming industry in Spain
- Molly's Barcelona Game, an exclusive poker tournament for operator CEOs and other C-level executives
- The SBC Awards to celebrate operators, affiliates, and suppliers from the various industry verticals at the majestic Palau Nacional
- The networking breakfast for Women in Gaming
- The Sports Betting Hall of Fame honouring individuals with an impactful and lasting contribution to the industry
- The SBC First Pitch competition, where industry start-ups get to pitch their product and business plan to an audience of industry leaders and investors