Continent 8 Technologies launched its Cloud WAF service at ICE 2020 which delivers web application security to businesses, globally.
The service – powered by Fortinet – provides enterprise web application security combined with API protection to protect against the OWASP Top 10, zero-day threats, known and unknown vulnerabilities, as well as an array of other application layer attacks.
Here are some more key facts which explain why it’s important to the industry, andhow businesses willbenefit from using it:
• Cloud WAF (Web Application Firewall) defends the layer 7 perimeter – which means it can secure all business-critical web applications.
• To compete in the fast-paced iGaming industry, businesses must continue to drive new digital initiatives.
• As a result, the security of new, and existing, web applications and APIs are at risk.
• Continent 8’s Cloud WAF provides enterprise web application and API protection to keep these applications, and their content, secure without deploying and managing infrastructure.
• This allows Continent 8 to secure your applications whilst you focus on delivering business value with your web applications.
It’s backed by Continent 8’s Tier 1 network and works in conjunction with their carrier grade DDoS mitigation platform. This means it enables high availability DDoS protection, plus WAF protection against sophisticated application layer attacks. In addition, it is all backed by 24x7 monitoring and mitigation services.
With a global footprint spanning 50 connected locations across Europe, Asia and the Americas, Continent 8 is a leading infrastructure partner trusted by its rapidly growing number of clients to provide secure, reliable facilities and networks to support critical online operations. Below is a video showing what clients have to say about their positive experience of working with Continent 8.