Published
OnlineMergers & Acquisitions

Cherry AB purchases ComeOn gaming

Swed

CherryAB
ish firm Cherry AB have today confirmed the outright purchase of a 100% share in Maltese-based online gaming operator ComeOn.

Cherry paid an initial purchase amount of €80m to ComeOn in July 2016 and will pay a further €200m to complete the acquisition.

The remaining sum will be paid through a combination of 60% cash (€125m) with the remaining 40% being made up of new shares to be issued by ComeOn.

Cherry’s governance is financing the cash portion of the purchase using a Nasdaq Stockholm issued bond valued at €200m, which is set to mature on the 11 July 2020.

It is widely expected that Cherry will now move all of its igaming businesses under the umbrella of ComeOn.

The completed deal will see Cherry AB become the third largest gaming operator in the Scandinavian region.

Premium+ Connections
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
Premium
 
 
Premium
 
Premium Connections
Consultancy
Executive Profiles
Seminole Hard Rock Support Services
Seminole Hard Rock Support Services
Metropolitan Gaming
Holland Casino
Follow Us

Facing Facts: Q1 2024 analysis from across the globe

Gambling Insider tracks the Q1 results of operators across t...

Taking Stock: A guide to sports betting operator and supplier prices

Gambling Insider tracks sports betting operator and supplier...

Tailor-made: The power of personalisation in the modern gaming industry

With insights from GR8 Tech, Greentube and the Oregon Lotter...

Sportradar and the Taiwan Sports Lottery: More offerings, greater efficiency

Danny Fok, VP of Strategic Projects at Sportradar, speaks al...