The agenda of the upcoming Gaming in Germany Conference, which will take place October 25 in Berlin, has now been released.
The annual Gaming in Germany Conference is THE English-language event for operators, suppliers, and service providers to find out what is happening in the German online gaming market and to meet up with all the major decision-makers.
This year, the conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt Berlin, located directly on the historic Potsdamer Platz.
The 2021 conference program brings together representatives from leading industry associations – the presidents of both the DSWV and DOCV will speak – as well as prominent German legal and tax specialists.
The Gaming in Germany Conference offers insights from local experts and immediate stakeholders you will find nowhere else.
For operators, there will be sessions on responsible gaming, a central topic in the regulated German market – both from a regulatory and practical, solutions-centric perspective. The Conference will also feature a session on compliance and technical solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming and Betting Law Practice Group, Melchers Law Firm
- Mathias Dahms, President, Deutscher Sportwettenverband (DSWV)
- Dirk Quermann, President, Deutscher Online Casinoverband (DOCV)
- Dr. Tilman Becker, Gambling Research Center, University of Hohenheim
- Gregor Führich, Tax Consultant, FALK GmbH
- Mark Dieckmann, Founder & CEO, FOZUKI
- Matthew Hickey, CEO, Gordon Moody UK
- Steve Schrier, Author, Build Your Sales Tribe, formerly Scientific Games and Playtech
- Birgitte Sand, CEO Birgitte Sand & Associates, fmr Director Danish Gambling Authority
- And many other relevant experts!
For more information, please visit the conference website or register now.
About Gaming in Germany
Gaming in Germany is an international business community, part of the Gaming in EU network, that includes both German and international iGaming professionals. We offer newsletters, print magazines, webinars, and an annual conference.
Gaming in Germany was founded by independent iGaming consultant Willem van Oort.