Following the opening of the Dutch regulated online gambling market in October 2021, societal debates on gambling regulation have intensified significantly.
The latest Parliamentary roundtable discussion on gambling policy revealed that a regulatory correction is already imminent.
Key decision makers and stakeholders will discuss these developments at next week's Gaming in Holland Conference & Expo on June 20. Don't miss it!
Advertising restrictions and cross-operator deposit limits
While some new advertising restrictions have already been announced, a further legislative overhaul is in the works for 2023. In addition, political demands for cross-operator deposit limits are likely to gather sufficient support to be incorporated into new regulations.
These new restrictions are likely to also impact the Dutch land-based sector.
René Jansen, Chair of the Netherlands Gambling Authority, and Fedor Meerts, Department Head Integrity & Gambling at the Ministry of Justice and Security will address these developments.
Naturally, the 2022 GiH Conference will also feature several sessions on practical responsible gaming solutions.
Other speakers include:
- Niels Onkenhout, CEO, NederlandseLoterij
- Ed Birkin, Sr Analyst, H2 Gambling Capital
- Chiel Warners, National Information Coordinator Match Fixing
- Bob van Oosterhout, Founder, Triple Double Sportmarketing
- Jeroen Verkroost, Director of Digital Transformation, Holland Casino
- Pieter Boers, Vice President Gaming & Services, Holland Casino
- Anne-Jaap Snijders, CCO, Kindred Group
- Dirk Quermann, Executive Director, Merkur Sports & Gaming GmbH
- Justin Franssen, Head of Gaming Practice Group, Kalff Katz & Franssen
- Stan Stevens, Professor of corporate taxation at Tilburg University & Partner at HVK Stevens
- And many more!
The full agenda is available on the event's official website.
Meet Netherlands-facing suppliers & affiliates at the Gaming in Holland Expo
The 2022 GiH Conference will be accompanied by a fully-fledged, free-to-attend product exhibition on June 20-21, featuring products and services specifically aimed at the Dutch market.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
- Betting Media Group
- Centrum voorVerantwoord Spelen
- EM Group
- Keurmerk Verantwoorde Affiliates
- Maxima Compliance
- Merkur Gaming
- Mindway AI
- Oryx Gaming
- REAC Casino Intelligence
In addition to the above-listed exhibitors, the Expo will also feature an affiliate zone where affiliates and operators may meet.
Don't miss this key event for understanding the Dutch gambling market! Register today on gaminginholland.com/conference-expo-22