Prague Gaming Summit 2020 will take place on 6 March 2020and will feature several forward thinking topics for the online gambling industry.
Prague Gaming Summit is just around the corner and 2020 is bringing a new face of the already established yearly conference. As in earlier years, the conference is limited to 125 elite delegates, so make sure you Order your Delegate Pass or VIP Package (Delegate Pass +Accommodation) now!
As mentioned in earlier press releases, the conference will once again bring together a large community of gambling industry experts which vary in the form of operators, software providers, platform, compliance experts, government officials and more.
The conference is already enjoying huge support from the industry with 9 sponsors already confirmed and the tickets are also selling out fast. So, make sure to act fast in order to secure your seat.
Among the leading operators of the region, you will get the opportunity to meet the representatives of the sponsors which come from the following companies: SBTech, NSoft, Altenar, Golden Race, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co Law Firm, Nordic Gambling, BtoBet, IT Lab and Planzer Law.
Here are the main topics on the agenda:
- Spotlight on the Czech Republic (Gambling Exclusion Register, Higher Taxes and more)
- Global Payment Platforms And Why You Need To Choose Innovative Methods
- Advising The Big Companies: HR, Management, Strategy and Productivity and Logistics – what can we learn from the Leaders?
- Diversity In The Gambling Industry, HR Topic Or Reality
- Market Rundown: Slovakia, Ukraine, Austria and Poland
- Personalization in the age of privacy
- Convergence Of Markets In Online Sports Betting
- Gambling And Casino Games Via Social Media And Online Technologies
- You Thought Millennials Are Hard To Please? Are You Ready For Generation Z
Starting 2020, under the RƎ: LOADED motto, the conference will feature two workshops which can be attended by 30 delegates. The topics and the titles of the workshops are the following:
- Strategies that help you concentrate and focus on your business’s core functions
- Key Elements To Consider When Choosing The Right Slots Games For Your Audience
Among the leading speakers, you will find:
- Jan Řehola (Director at IFGR and Partner at PS Legal)
- Jaka Repanšek (Media and Gaming Expert)
- Genia Gurevitz (Head of Banking and Payments Services at Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.)
- Isaac T. Armoni (Chief Executive Officer at Wallter)
- Boaz Gam (CEO at PaynetEasy Technologies)
- Tal Itzhak Ron (Advocate, Certified Computer Scientist and Notary)
- Adi Kadussi (Marketing & Business Development Expert)
- Maayan M. Dana (Head of Contract Law at Tal Ron Drihem and Co.)
- Ana-Maria Baciu (Managing Partner Simion & Baciu Law Firm)
- Tamara Babits (Deputy Chief Marketing Officer at Parimatch)
- Simon Planzer (Partner at PLANZER LAW)
- Christian Rapani (Attorney at Law at Dr. Christian Rapani)
- Robert Skalina (Senior Advisor at WH Partners)
- Evgenia Derbal (Head of Legal at Parimatch)
- Maksym Liashko (Partner at Parimatch)
- Andrius Gabnys (Attorney At Law at Gabnys Law Firm)
- Kostandina Zafirovska (General Manager of IT Labs)
- Magith Noohukhan (Customer Engagement Evangelist at Braze)
- Assaf Stieglitz (President at Odds1x2 Holdings)
- Jakub Myszkorowski (Chief Commercial Officer at STATSCORE)
- Max Meltzer (Chief Commercial Officer at Kambi Group)
- Bogdan Coman (Executive Director of ROMBET)
- Daniele Alfonso (Head of Gaming at iovation)
- Jan Urbanec (CEO at Endorphina)
- Zlatan Omerspahić (Head of Legal and Compliance, Data Protection Officer at NSoft Company)
- Joerg Hofmann (Partner at MELCHERS LAW)
- Morten Ronde (Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling)
- …and many more
For constant updates, you can view the Program / Agenda here: https://praguegamingsummit.com/program-agenda-2020/
Besides the learning part, the organizers will, of course, include several networking opportunities during the specially designed networking sessions.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
About Prague Gaming Summit
Even from its inaugural edition in 2017, Prague Gaming Summit has been considered as the leading event in the region which offers a priceless opportunity for local and international operators to get together yearly to network and learn. The conference has recorded considerable growth during the 2018 edition and continues to bring the quality platform with which usual delegates have already gotten used too. You can read the post-event reports from the earlier events on the following links 2017 / 2018 / 2019
For more details visit www.praguegamingsummit.com
European Gaming Media and Events press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220
About the organizer, European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer company in Europe and produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
- CEEGC(Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
- CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
- Prague Gaming Summit
- MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit
- BSG Awards (Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards)
- EGC (European Gaming Congress)
- SEG Awards (Southern European Gaming Awards)
- VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond.
In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
The event destinations in 2019 will include a further expansion for the company in their quest to enter the Western European region and bring their expertise to produce local gaming events.
For more details about the calendar, agendas and locations, visit the Live Events/Conferences section on europeangaming.eu