Although this is the first ceremony recognising the work of Asia-facing companies, the Global Gaming Awards have played host to the industry's most trusted and prestigious Awards for over nine years.
“We have been thinking about expanding the Global Gaming Awards and adding an event for Asia-Pacific for a number of years now. To see this event finally happen, albeit virtually, is a huge moment for us,” said Julian Perry, Editor-in-Chief of Gambling Insider.
“Congratulations to all winners, and of course well done to all the companies that were nominated. A big thank you to our Judging Panel, the event sponsors and KPMG in the Crown Dependencies for supporting our event,” he added.
Companies were shortlisted based on merit, with the winners chosen by a panel of multiple senior industry executives from the Asia-Pacific, with KMPG in the Crown Dependencies independently adjudicating the voting process.
BetConstruct was the Lead Partner of the Global Gaming Awards Asia 2022, with event sponsors coming in the shape of Digitain, SA Gaming, Pragmatic Play and SimplePlay.
The winners are:
- Casino Operator of the Year: Bloomberry Resorts Corporation
- Casino Supplier of the Year: Light & Wonder
- Integrated Resort of the Year: Solaire Resort & Casino
- Casino Product of the Year: MDX Shuffler (Light & Wonder)
- Table Game of the Year: NOVO LINE Novo Unity II (NOVOMATIC)
- Corporate Social Responsibility of the Year: Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Digital Operator of the Year: Sportsbet
- Digital Supplier of the Year: Evolution
- Executive of the Year: Enrique K. Razon Jr., Chairman & CEO, Bloomberry Resorts Corporation
Gambling Insider would like congratulate all winners from the inaugural Global Gaming Awards Asia and looks forward to hosting the event in person next year, alongside KPMG.