Tune in on Wednesday April 29, 15:00-15:45 CET for the Gaming in Holland webinar Next steps: The what & when of preparing for the regulated Dutch online market.
During this webinar, our expert panelists will address questions that are immediately relevant for everyone who is preparing for the opening of the regulated Dutch online gambling market.
- Are we still on track for a market opening on July 1, 2021?
- What is going on with the secondary legislation and when will we have final versions?
- How, exactly, does the cooling-off period work? Who willbe affected?
- What do we already know about the license application process?
- What can prospective licensees do right now in order to be ready when the licensing process starts on January 1, 2021?
- Justin Franssen, Head of the Gaming Practice Group at Kalff Katz & Franssen
- Bert Bakker, former MP and Partner at Meines Holla & Partners
- Peter-Paul de Goeij, Managing Director of online trade association Speel Verantwoord
Participate in the discussion; ask YOUR questions
During the webinar, we will make use of the Slido engagement tool. This tool allows listeners to actively engage in the discussion by submitting questions to our panelists, vote in interactive polls, and more.
Download the Slido app at www.slido.com or from your app store.
GiH webinar sponsored by Gamanza
Next week’s Gaming in Holland webinar is sponsored by iGaming platform provider Gamanza.
Gamanza is backed by the prestigious land-based casino group, Grand Casino Baden of Switzerland. As part of this strategic partnership, Gamanza provides a full platform provision for the online brand of Grand Casino Baden.