NOTICE OF KAMBI GROUP PLC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
In terms of Articles 41 and 42 of the Articles of Association of the Company
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (“AGM”) of Kambi Group plc or the “Company” (company number C49768, registered in Malta) will be held on Wednesday 13 May, 2020 at 11.00 CET at Kambi, Wallingatan 2, 4tr, 111 60 Stockholm, to consider the following Agenda.
Right to attendance and voting
- To be entitled to attend and vote at the AGM (and for the purpose of the determination by the Company of the number of votes they may cast), shareholders must be entered on the Company’s register of members by Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
- In order to be entitled to participate in the proceedings at the AGM, shareholders who have their shares registered with a nominee account must ensure their shares are temporarily registered in their own name latest by Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
- Shareholders who wish to participate in the AGM are invited to notify Euroclear Sweden AB of their intention to attend the AGM by Tuesday 28 April, 2020.
Shareholders can notify their attendance by mail to: Kambi Group plc, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, tel. +46 8 402 9092. Notification should include the shareholder’s name, address, email address, personal or corporate identity number, registered shareholding and information on proxies.
Shareholders’ right to appoint a proxy
- A holder of Ordinary ‘B’ shares entitled to attend and vote at the AGM, is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote on his or her behalf. A proxy need not also be a shareholder. If the appointer of the proxy is an individual, the proxy form must be signed by the appointer or his attorney or comply with Article 126 of the Articles of Association of the Company (the “Articles”). If the appointer is a corporation, the proxy form must be signed on its behalf by an attorney or a duly authorised officer of the corporation or comply with Article 126 of the Articles.
- If participation is by proxy, the proxy form and, in the case that the issuer of the proxy is a legal entity, a witnessed registration certificate or other documentation in original form proving the authorization of the company signatory, must be sent in advance to the Company or presented on entering the Annual General Meeting.
- Where appointment of a proxy is signed on behalf of the appointer by an attorney, the power of attorney or a copy thereof certified notarially or in some other way approved by the Board of Directors must (failing previous registration with the Company) be submitted to the Company, failing which the appointment may be treated as invalid.
- The original signed proxy form must be received at the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting or adjourned meeting and in default shall not be treated as valid. It is therefore recommended that all proxy forms are sent as soon as possible and in any event by not later than Tuesday 28 April, 2020, by post or courier to Kambi Group plc, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23, Stockholm, Sweden, tel. +46 8 402 9092.